1Should I have earthquake insurance if I live in Southern California?
If you own your own home, the quick answer is yes. There are many fault lines in SoCal, and your home could be in a high-risk zone. We can help you determine your level of risk based on your location. Even if you don’t own your own home, you may consider an earthquake policy.
2Should I have a flood insurance if I live in Southern California?
Although flooding is one of the riskiest natural disasters, it is not a high risk in most parts of California. It does however depend on your location. We can help you determine your risk based on your address.
3When should I consider an Umbrella Policy?
An umbrella insurance policy will cover liability claims and lawsuits that exceed the liability limit of regular homeowners and vehicle insurance policies. If the total value of your personal assets exceeds $1 million, or if you engage in activities with high risk of causing injury to others, you should consider an umbrella policy. If you own a home in the San Francisco Bay Area, which has generated a lot of equity, you may want to consider an umbrella policy.
4What impact do the recent California fires have on my insurance policies?
In general, the fires causing large insurance claims, have caused many insurance carriers to increase Homeowners Insurance premiums.
Made by Ellipsis Marketing