Landlord / Investment Property Insurance

Landlord Insurance is similar to Homeowners Insurance. It is not required unless you take out a mortgage on your property. It covers interior and exterior expenses from damages, vandalism, theft and some natural disasters. It also covers liability for anyone on the property on your behalf, such as maintenance workers. Coverage of personal belongings and assets on the property is the responsibility of the tenant occupying the property and is not covered by Landlord Insurance. Contact us at 800.640.1712 or fill out the form on this page to learn more.

Please Send Me Product Details

Made by Ellipsis Marketing